This is a special cutting head for shredding grass, reeds and shrubs up to a maximum diameter of 25cm.
It is suitable for use near ditches and embankments as well as steeply sloping terrain.
It can be applied to mini excavators weighing between 12-16ton and is characterized by its robust and compact design and high performance.
- Standard equipment
- Frontal openable door to check the rotor
- Levelling adjustable rear roller
- Forestry rotor with 360° rotating hammers
- Toothed belt drive
- Pistons engine 50 cm³ (min. 120 l/min)
- Flow control valve (max. 150 l/min)
- Protective equipment as per EC safety rules
- On request
- Rear door hydraulic opening device (non-EU version)
- Attachment plate (on customer’s drawing)
|MODEL||WORKING SIZES||DISCRIMINATING MACHINE||NUMBER / MODEL OF BELTS||EXCAVATOR WEIGHT||AMOUNT OF OIL REQUIRED||OIL PRESSURE||WEIGHT|
270/280 BAR MAX
Download datasheet for more informations.Technical datasheet