Export area manager ENGLISH speaking
We are looking for one export area manager for English-speaking markets (Scandinavian/Eastern European countries). The figure will work in a growing context, in an extremely professionalizing environment and at the same time both dynamic and structured.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- identify, establish and consolidate business relationships with importers and dealers within the assigned market;
- develop his/her own customer portfolio;
- establish sales targets for each customer;
- be responsible for drafting annual sales budgets for his/her area of responsibility;
- support customers in promotional activities;
- identify appropriate initiatives to improve brand awareness in their markets;
- be responsible for evaluating customer results by market segments and implementing corrective actions as necessary;
- explore the potential of assigned markets;
- monitor the actions of competitors;
- provide basic technical and business support for customer inquiries;
- report to ownership on visits, contacts, offers and any other important information;
- preside over industry trade shows;
- visit trade shows to update on technologies.
Skills and experience:
- at least 5 years of professional experience, including at least 2 years of experience in the role of Export Area Manager in the agricultural sector;
- excellent knowledge of the English language (native speaker or C2 level);
- excellent knowledge of another foreing language like Russian (B2 level);
- strong result orientation;
- piccate interpersonal and communication skills;
- strong problem-solving skills;
- important team-building and collaboration skills;
- willingness to travel: approximately 1 week per month.
- permanent employment. Salary level will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated know-how. Full-time employment: 8-12 am / 1:30-5:30 pm;
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates, who meet the requirements can send an attached CV, specifying the job reference and authorizing the processing of their data (196/03).